What insurance companies don't want you to know
Insurance companies will often do everything they can to deny or reduce your truck accident claim. But here are some facts that many people don't realize:
- You do not have to talk to insurance companies if you don't want to.
- Your lawyer can talk to insurance companies on your behalf.
- Anything you say to insurance companies can be used to deny your claim.
- You can negotiate for more money with insurance companies.
- If you accept a settlement offer, you often forfeit your right to seek more compensation.
- You can file a lawsuit against an insurance company in order to seek more money.
These are just a few of the reasons why you should not talk to an insurance company after your truck accident - and why you should talk to us.
How we can help you
When you have an experienced attorney working with you after your truck accident, you can dictate what happens next. And since we're selective about the number of cases we handle, your case will receive our focus and attention to detail we're famous for in South Dakota.
Dealing with insurance companies, trucking companies and other corporations after a serious truck accident can be complicated. You might also be dealing with severe injuries and a long recovery. We can handle all the details so you can focus on what really matters - your health.
Schedule a free consultation today with Northern Plains Justice, LLP - trusted attorneys focused on your needs.