At Northern Plains Justice, we want to provide the information you need to make informed decisions about the best way to protect your legal rights and move forward with your life after suffering an injury or negligence-related financial loss. One of the ways we do is by offering a free newsletter for current clients and interested members of the community.
Some of the topics we cover in our newsletter include:
- Common causes of car accidents and the dangers of distracted driving
- How to make sure your car insurance provides sufficient coverage in the event of an accident
- Mistakes to avoid after you've been in a car accident or suffered a negligence-related injury
- Easy steps you can take to minimize the risk of business ligation
- How to tell if a business dispute can be handled on your own or if you need an attorney's assistance
- Inheritance rights in South Dakota
- What might make a will invalid
- What Northern Plains Justice is doing to help the community
- Updates from local organizations or events you might be interested in
- Insight from the co-founders of Northern Plains Justice, attorneys William D. "Bill" Sims and Jeff Cole
If you'd like to be added to our mailing list, please complete the form below. There's no cost or obligation associated with receiving our newsletter, but we encourage you to contact our office at (605) 306-4100 if you have specific questions about a personal injury claim, will contest, or business litigation or wish to schedule a complimentary case evaluation.